photo home_zps8d7ad158.png  photo About_zps2da88898.png  photo life_zps579d7f9a.png  photo reading_zps3a8c4119.png  photo howdoi_zps464de295.png

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

How do I Sunflower/Selfie?

I bought my mom sunflowers. Because I'm her favorite daughter. After purchasing these sunflowers I stared at them and tried to figure out what to do with said sunflowers. I don't know how to sunflower. I thought to myself, what would be better to do with the sunflowers than take some selfies? However, I am incapable of a successful selfie. My friends would agree. I have an endless amount of failed selfies on my phone and computer. In fact, my blogging process has, thus far, started every time with a 'weeding out' of failed selfies. Here is the evidence. I hope you know the amount of trust I'm putting in you guys to share this.


2 comments:

Leave me a comment and let me know what you thought about today's post!