photo home_zps8d7ad158.png  photo About_zps2da88898.png  photo life_zps579d7f9a.png  photo reading_zps3a8c4119.png  photo howdoi_zps464de295.png

Friday, September 26, 2014

How Do I Game?

This week I learned how to game. Or struggled with the concept of how to game, specifically chess. How do I chess? My sister, Julia, LOVES to play board games. The problem is, the rest of us would much rather be reading (in my case) or watching a movie. However, I decided to give a little bit and play some board games. It started out well when we played Othello and Dominoes. Then we moved on to Chess. As you'll see, Julia was very much happy with the way the game was going I, on the other hand, was utterly confused. Also, just to show you how evil my sister can be, she kept telling me, "It's alright, Jess. Just make a move, the moves don't even matter." She thinks I'm dumber than I actually am, apparently. So, enjoy this picture laden post that chronicles my growing frustration.
 
 






 
What are your favorite and least favorite board games? Let me know in the comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and let me know what you thought about today's post!